Thank you to all the amazing folks who made last year’s event a success!
Saturday, November 12th, 2022 from 8AM to 3PM
Twin Cities Dog Powered Sports is excited to announce our second annual MN Dryland Race for carts, bikes, scooters and canicross!
Come join us at beautiful Lake Elmo Park Reserve, less than 15 minutes from downtown St Paul: 1515 Keats Ave N, Lake Elmo, MN 55042.
Racer Registration is will be opening soon! We expect this event to sell out!
NutriSource will be giving the Top 3 racers in each division a free bag of dog food, 1st place winners will also receive apparel and a $25 gift card to Non-stop Dogwear, and every racer will receive a sample food bag!
There will also be giveaways from several mushing businesses, merch/info booths, a large bonfire, and a food truck!
- All racers must wear a helmet (except canicross runners)
- No motorized vehicles (atvs)
- Dog line must have a bungee section (legal joring line)
- Dogs must be up to date on rabies vaccine
- Awards and Raffle drawing take place after all events finish (Must be present to receive)
- Spectators: $7 Parking Pass (included for racers)
- Please remember to show respect for the sport, racers, volunteers, and the park:
- Pick up after yourself and your dogs, listen to volunteers and staff, and stay safe.
- COVID 19: We will be following CDC recommended guidelines, and staying up to date with any restrictions.
Contact Vaneza for further questions: email@example.com
Follow the action on Facebook!